Disclaimer and what is not covered by our Smile Guarantee
- Failure or repairs resulting from the act of god, neglect, abuse, failure of supportive tooth or tissue structures, improper adjustments or improper dental hygiene.
- Failure to follow periodic (minimum six months or 3-6-9-12 months) dental visit as prescribed by our office for professional exam, X-rays and cleaning.
- Failure to complete necessary dental treatments as prescribed by our office to prevent gum infection and tooth decay, which have a tendency to spread from tooth to tooth.
- Inform our office of the need to change or cancel appointments at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. Shorter notice of change or cancellations will severely limit our ability to offer another patients their most preferred time.
- Incidental or consequential damages, including inconvenience, lost wages or pain and suffering.
- Dental as Anything is not responsible for the warranty of the individual dentist who provides treatment. No dentist has any obligation to rectify another dentist’s work.