Dental as Anything. We’ve reinvented dental.
Before we talk about us, let’s talk about you.
Ask anyone who works at Dental as Anything and they’ll tell you, it’s not about the work...It’s about the people. Caring for them and sharing with them. We love contact, so reach out to us any time. We especially encourage patients who are anxious about visits to the dentist to give us a call before you come in. Before you even set foot in the door, we want to do what we can to put your mind at ease.
- Does the prospect of a visit to the dentist leave you feeling sick, anxious, or worse, just plain petrified?
- Are you embarrassed about the appearance of your teeth, but completely in the dark about your options and too scared to ask?
- Are you worried about the cost of dental care and treatment, wondering if you can afford it?
- Have your previous dental experiences left you scarred, physically and emotionally?
Teeth. For Life.
It’s how you feel about teeth
Did you know that most people only think about their teeth when they cause pain or embarrassment? But at Dental as
Anything, that’s not how we feel about teeth.To us, teeth are for life. And they are a signpost for your health.
Like any long term investment, teeth require care, work, and attention at every age and stage.
Dental as Anything is not for everybody
And we can live with that
A visit to Dental as Anything is not for you if you want a quick dental fix.
Dental as Anything IS for you if
- You’re looking for dental care with a difference.
- You value health, yours and your family’s and you see your teeth as the best indicator of how you’re tracking.
- You’re looking for a ‘dental home’ and genuinely personalised service from people who value the lifelong investment you make in your teeth.
- You’re willing to be educated and learn about the importance of integrated oral care that says prevention is way better than dealing with disasters.
- You want a dental partner that’s like your teeth: here for life.
Ready to take a trip?
We see oral care as a lifelong journey. That’s why we have the 'Teeth. For Life.' philosophy.
Everyday we walk this journey with our patients, joining them at every possible age and stage of life. Our journey together starts with our very unique and personalised Comprehensive Oral Health Assessment (or the COHA, as we call it). From kids, right through to our respected elderly patients, we tailor our approach, always keeping it personal.
Because it puts oral care back where it belongs….in your hands
Have you ever noticed how impersonal a typical visit to the dentist can be. There’s a lot of lights, but you still walk out in the dark, not really understanding what’s going on in your mouth.
This is very reason we commit to a detailed COHA for EVERY new adult patient. A COHA will:
- Allow you time to express your needs, concerns, and goals. For many people this is the FIRST time they’ve ever communicated this way with their dentist.
- Give us the chance to understand your previous dental experiences and how they’ve impacted where you are today.
- Involve a detailed examination of the hard (teeth) and soft (gums) by Dr Mark.
- Allow us to take photos, x-rays, checks for signs of oral cancer, TMJ, and complete periodontal screenings.
- Outcomes from the COHA help to form the personalised treatment plan we develop just for you.
- The plan includes short and long term goals.
- And the best part? We explain it to you in detail. Our highest priority is ensuring you are fully informed and empowered to make the best decisions regarding your oral health.
It’s funny ‘cause it’s true.
Have you ever wondered why dental surgeries seem so clinical? So did we!
That’s why we’ve jam packed our practice with personality AND personalities. Meet our lovely team of dentists, hygienists, chairside assistants, and the backroom engine people who make our practice tick.
That’s why we work with the best
There’s is no way we could serve you as well as we do without our network of partnering professionals.