How long have you been avoiding the dentist?
If it’s been a while, now could be the best time to pay a visit
We know steering clear of the dentist is a big issue for a lot of patients. At Dental as Anything, we like to get to the bottom of why it’s an issue.
We call it the Dental Unknown.
That’s why we’ve designed the 2 minute Dental Visit Test. It helps people who are nervous about seeing the dentist understand why they feel this way.
We understand a lot of people have a fear of the dentist.
We call it the Dental Unknown.
It’s the reason the team at Dental as Anything are on a mission to turn fear into fearless.
Whatever the reason you’re staying away, it may not be the best thing to do for your health.
Feel your dental fears and see your dentist anyway!
Because we’ve been caring for patients in the local Helensvale, Gold Coast and Southport region for over 30 years, we know it’s possible to feel your dental fears and see your dentist anyway.
Honestly, we’ve never met a patient who regretted taking better care of their dental health.
It all starts by taking that first step: making an appointment.
Take the Dental as Anything 2 Minute Dental Visit Test
Not sure if fear is holding you back from the best oral health? Then now could be the perfect time to take the Dental as Anything 2 Minute Dental Visit Test.
That’s right! It’s a test, but not a test as you know it. Designed to help identify what’s really holding you back from seeing your dentist, it requires just 2 minutes.
We think going to the dentist should be fun, but for a lot of people, this just isn’t the case. If that’s you, let’s help you jump that hurdle. Take the 2 Minute Dental Visit Test now.
Dental Visit Test
Answer each question with a simple Yes or No. This will enable you to decide if booking an appointment for a Comprehensive Oral Health Assessment (COHA) is the next step.
Go you! You’re one step closer to a fearless visit to your dentist
Now you’ve completed the test, why not take one more step to feel good about you and seeing your dentist.
Moving forward is simple. Complete the form below and let us do the rest.
One of our friendly team will connect with you to help take another step forward. In the meantime, lookout for an email from us with. In it, we share our top three blogs. And if you can’t wait, you can always check them out right now.
We look forward to seeing you really soon.
Did you answer yes to any or all of the 2 Minute Dental Visit Test questions?
If you did, then the Dental as Anything Comprehensive Oral Health Assessment - or COHA - could be your first step out of the Dental Unknown.
What’s the COHA?
The Comprehensive Oral Health Assessment - or the COHA - is Dental as Anything’s signature service.
Hand on heart, we can tell you it does good things for our patients.
We roll out the full team to deliver the COHA. Our front office team, our dentist, treatment coordinator and chairside assistant are all involved, with each bringing their own special insights to your dental health.
Here’s how we roll. In the COHA, we:
- Take time to listen and understand your needs, concerns and goals.
- Hear about your previous dental experiences and the impact they’ve had. This is how we build our relationship with you, before we start any work.
- Take x-rays and images so we can assess above and below the surface.
- Assess your jaw joint and screen the gums for potential bad bacteria.
- Develop a personalised treatment plan that looks at what you need right now AND the big picture for down the track.
- Explain it to you in detail, in language you understand, face to face.
You know a COHA is for you if you want:
- Relief (usually lots of it) and confidence that finally you’ve received guidance from a dentist who will walk your dental health journey with you
- Absolutely no pain at all! Would you believe pain free dental treatment is possible?
- To be pleasantly surprised. We had to include this one because most patients walk away surprised (in a good way) about the number of options available for managing the cost of dental treatment. Because it’s an investment for life, we work with you to discover what would suit you best.
- Peace of mind because you have a deeper understanding of what your dental needs are, now and in the future.
- Feel connected and appreciated. Seeing your dentist shouldn’t be a cold, clinical experience. When you visit the team at Dental as Anything, we do everything we can to help you feel cared for, relaxed and comfortable.
Feel your dental fear - AND see your dentist anyway.
We will refund 100% of the cost of the Comprehensive Oral Health Assessment if:
- It was a waste of time
- I learned nothing new
- I have still got no direction for my dental health
- I am unclear about any costs
Because we care more about our patients’ dental health than anything else, we're prepared to put our money where your mouth is and provide a 100% money back guarantee on your Comprehensive Oral Health Assessment (COHA).
With this kind of certainty, there is just no good reason to avoid the dentist.
Ps. Still have questions? No problem.
Talk to us directly for even more detail about how we can work with you to get your dental health on track. Remember to mention you’ve been avoiding the dentist!
|Monday||8:30am – 5:00pm|
|Tuesday||9:00am – 7:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am – 5:00pm|
|Thursday||7:00am – 3:00pm|
|Friday||8:00am – 3:00pm|